TCR has 3 heated indoor bubbles that each cover 3 courts for a total of 9 indoor clay courts.
The Indoor Bubble season starts September 16th, 2021-April 30th, 2022.
Non-members may book courts up to 72 hours in advance. Call TCR at (585) 381-2529 to book a court or inquire about available court times.
Winter tennis leagues are open to members and non-members and run for the entire winter season. Contact Nam Danh for more information regarding league offerings.
Winter Season Court Rentals
Your group may reserve a season court time with TCR for a full season or half-season. Guarantee your court time and location each week at the same rate as a normal court reservation and you'll receive a complimentary can of balls each week when you check in!
2021-2022 Season Court Information
- The 2021-2022 season is scheduled from September 16th, 2021 to April 28th, 2022.
- There is no season court play 11/25 (Thanksgiving), 12/20-1/1/22 (Holiday Break), and 4/17/2022(Easter).
- Season courts are reserved for 30 weeks from September 16, 2021 to April 28, 2022.
- A “half-season” court can be reserved for either the 1st half or 2nd half of the indoor season, but a full 30-week court could bump that reservation if requested for the full season.
- For any courts requesting only a “half season” the weeks of play are as follows:
- *M, T, W, Thurs courts will meet 13 weeks in the 1st half of season and 17 weeks in the 2nd half.
- *Friday, Sat, Sun courts will meet 14 weeks in the 1st half of the season, 16 weeks in the 2nd half.
- No deposit is required for current members and season court time holders. New groups are required tohave the season court time captain submit a membership application and pay for 1 indoor membership toreserve the season court time.
- To request a change in day, time, or location, please contact Marie Nye in the business office (585-381-2529 Ext. 111).
- Completed court rosters and a schedule for the entire indoor season is due September 9th, 2021.
- TCR provides a schedule-making software. Contact Marie Nye to sign-up for use of the software.
- For courts starting in January 2022, schedules and rosters are due by December 15th, 2021.
Court Captain Information
The season court captain is responsible for the following:
- You are the representative for your group. You will communicate directly with TCR about the court, roster, and schedules. You will relay pertinent information to the players on your roster.
- Reserving the court for the full 30-week season or a half season (A full 30-week request could bump a half season reservation).
- Reminding all players on the roster they must be TCR winter members and pay dues by 9/28/21. *Half season memberships are available for Sept 16th -Jan 15th or Dec 20th -Apr 30th
- Informing TCR of the players in the group and the number of plays each player should be charged by September 9, 2021, by submitting a completed TCR Season Court Roster Form. Court fees are due by 10/28/21.
- Providing a copy of the final schedule for the group to TCR by September 9, 2021.
- Any changes in the group must be submitted by the court captain to Marie Nye in the Business Office.
- Establishing a policy for how subs pay for their court time (e.g., “gift” from the scheduled player, reimburse scheduled player) by September 9, 2021. Please note that non-member substitute players are limited to subbing 3 times per season court, and will be billed an additional guest fee of $12 per day.
Season Court Make-Up Policy
TCR will provide make-up dates for any weather-related court cancelations. Court cancelations due to Govern-ment mandates, such as New York State or Monroe County Department of Health Orders, will be considered by the Board of Governors in its sole discretion as to possible make-up dates or reimbursements, but there shall be no entitlement to either.
Looking for Players or More Play Time?
TCR Sub List (to respect members on our sub list, please log in to Club Automation or contact TCR for phone numbers of potential subs)