TCR has 3 heated indoor bubbles that each cover 3 courts for a total of 9 indoor clay courts.
The Indoor Bubble season starts September 19th, 2019-April 30th, 2020.
Winter Tennis Membership:
This membership includes use of our fitness facility and access to the soft indoor clay tennis courts on a pay per play basis. Memberships are available for a full season or half season.
Non-members may book courts up to 72 hours in advance. Call TCR at (585) 381-2529 to book a court or inquire about available court times.
Winter Season Court Rentals
Your group may reserve a season court time with TCR for a full season or half season. Guarantee your court time and location each week at the same rate as a normal court reservation and you'll receive a complimentary can of balls each week when you check in!
2019-2020 Season Court Information
The 2019-2020 season is scheduled from September 19th, 2019 to April 30th, 2020.
• There is no season court play 11/28 (Thanksgiving), 12/19/19-1/1/20 (Holiday Break), and 4/12/20 (Easter).
• A season court can be reserved for 30 weeks from September 19, 2019 to April 30, 2020.
• A half season court can be bumped by a 30-week request for the same time slot
•For any courts requesting only a “half season” the weeks of play are as follows:
*M, T, W, F, Sat courts will meet 13 weeks in the 1st half of season and 17 weeks in the 2nd half.
*Thursday courts will meet 12 weeks in 1st half of season and 18 weeks in 2nd half.
*Sunday courts will meet 13 weeks in the 1st half of season and 16 weeks in 2nd half.
•No deposit is required for current members and season court time holders. New groups are required to have the season court time captain submit a membership application and pay for 1 indoor membership to reserve the season court time.
• To request a change in day, time, or location, please contact Marie Nye in the business office (585-381-2529 Ext. 111).
• Completed court rosters and a schedule for the entire indoor season is due September 9th, 2019
• TCR provides a schedule-making service. Contact Marie Nye to sign-up for use of the software.
• For courts starting in January 2020, schedules and rosters are due by December 15th, 2018.
Season Court Captain Information
The court captain is responsible for the following:
- Reserving the court for the full 30-week season or a half season (A full 30 week request could bump a half season reservation)
- Reminding all players on the roster they must be TCR winter members and pay dues by 9/28/19 (Half season memberships are available)
- Informing TCR of the players in the group and the number of plays each player should be charged by September 9, 2019 by submitting a completed TCR Season Court Roster Form. Court fees are due by 10/28/19.
- Providing a copy of the final schedule for the group to TCR by September 9, 2019.
- Any changes in the group must be submitted by the court captain to Marie Nye in the Business Office.
- Establishing a policy for how subs pay for their court time (e.g., “gift” from the scheduled player, reimburse scheduled player) by September 9, 2019. Please note that non-member substitute players are limited to subbing 3 times per season court.
Looking for Players or More Play Time?
Tennis Group Resources and Information
For information about groups looking for players, players looking for groups, and more visit our resource page above.
TCR Sub List (to respect members on our sub list, please log in to Club Automation or contact TCR for phone numbers of potential subs)