TCR Private Lessons
At TCR, our Professional teaching staff is dedicated to helping players, from the full beginning to the seasoned competitor enhance their game physically and mentally. Each Pro takes time to learn about their client, focuses on helping them set and achieve their goals, and adapts private lessons to fit the needs of the individuals they are working with. Combined our staff has over 160 years of coaching and teaching experience; we are confident that we have the coach that will fit your individual needs and schedule.
Private Lesson Information
- Private Lessons can be booked in increments of 30, 60, or 90 minutes.
- Non-Members pay an additional $12 Guest Fee for private lessons.
- Hitting/ No instruction sessions are available (Rates range from $45-60. Contact Pro for pricing.)
- Semi-Private and Private Group options are available (contact Pro for pricing).
- A payment method must be provided in order to participate in TCR lessons and programs.
Learn more about our pros' experience, areas of expertise, and rates by viewing their individual profiles below.
Lessons may be booked by emailing the pro. If you have questions or are unsure of who you would like to work with, contact Sam Chhoeun for Adult Private Lessons and Jordan Benjamin for Junior Private Lessons.
Private lessons must be canceled 24 hours in advance from the scheduled time or full payment will be expected to cover court time and the Pro's time.