- Members and guests are required to sign in at the check-in table located at the entrance to the pool.
- Guest Policies: A guest must be accompanied by an active TCR Member. Guests may visit TCR up to 6 times per season. There is a maximum of 4 guests per day.
Summer Pool Guest Fee
Memorial Day through September $8.00
Members can purchase a Pool Guest Pass Booklet for $72 (12 guest passes)
- Members who have their nanny or sitter bring children to the pool have the option to add the Nanny/Sitter as a 3rd adult on the membership for $100/ season or may list the Nanny/Sitter as the second adult at no extra charge.
- Towels are available at the pool check-in table. Towels will be limited to one per person.
- TCR will provide lifeguard coverage at all times the pool is in operation.
- Kiddie Pool – Parents, sitters or nannies must accompany and watch their children at all times while they are in the Kiddie Pool area.
- Children age 5 and under must be accompanied into the big pool, kid’s bathrooms, pool changing area and outdoor shower by a parent, sitter or nanny. Children that require flotation devices such as life vests, swimmies or other devices are not permitted in the deep end without a person 16 or older in the water with them.
- Children ages 6 & 7 must be under parent, sitter or nanny supervision in the pool area, kid’s bathrooms, and pool changing area.
- Deep End Test – Children age 8 and over who pass a “one length of the pool” and “tread water” swim test under lifeguard supervision may use the pool unattended.
- All children age 12 and under must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a guardian who is at least 16 years old.
- No throwing of hard objects (tennis balls, torpedoes)
- No Running or Diving.
- Stay off of Lifeguard chairs.
- No Chairs or tables within 8 feet of the pool.
- No swimming or use of pool area without a lifeguard present.
- Lifeguards are responsible for safety and supervision of the pool. Please follow their directives.
- Certain flotation devices and toys may be used with the permission of the Lifeguard.
- Pollution of the pool water is prohibited. Parents are responsible to supervise their children and insist on bathroom breaks. This is a serious matter that affects everyone. The quality of the pool water is strictly regulated and any compromise jeopardizes health and safety. The pool may be forced to close depending on the nature of the incident. Remember, accidents are as likely to be caused by youngsters as toddlers.
- Swimming type diapers are required for any child age 3 and under and those not potty-trained.
- Diaper changing is to be done in the children’s bathrooms or pool changing facility.
- Any person with infections, communicative diseases, open cuts, or blisters is prohibited from using the pool.
- Bathing suits are required for swimming – No shorts.
- No animals or bicycles in the pool area.
- No rough play or excessive noise in the pool area, kid’s bathrooms, pool changing area or outdoor shower.
- Lap lanes are reserved for adult lap swimmers age 18 and over. Please keep children and toys out. If lap lane is not in use, children can use the lane for laps if approved by pool director or lifeguard.
- When lifeguards call for an adult only swim period, all children (17 and younger) are to promptly come out of the pool and remain out until the lifeguard signals the period is over.
Food & Beverage
- Food and beverages are allowed in the pool area. TCR has a snack bar, which is generally open when pool is in operation. Please help keep the pool area clean. No outside food or beverages are allowed on club property unless authorized by a club manager
- No glass is allowed in pool area.
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased through TCR.
Grass Area & Playground
- No ball playing, frisbee, or horseplay.
- Please - no children in designated adult only canopies and/or areas.
- Parents and guardians are to insure that children do not throw gravel from the playground. Keep gravel out of the pools.
- Lounge chairs, tables, and canopies may not be held or reserved except while using the pool.
- All birthday parties or other evens must be approved and scheduled with the Pool Director or Club Manager in advance.
- Have fun and enjoy the pool!