6 weeks leagues are offered twice during the outdoor season
- Space is limited
- Priority will be given to Pickleball members
- Registration is ONLY by email
- If you are interested in joining a league, email PickleballTCR@gmail.com with name and league.
Pickleball Members $30, Non Pickleball-Members - $66
- Monday Night Women’s Advanced League – 6:00pm-8:30pm (For players playing tournament play at USAPA 4.0+)
- Tuesday Night Advanced League – 6:00pm-8:30pm (For players playing tournament play at USAPA 4.5+)
- Thursday Afternoon Women’s Intermediate League – 4:00pm-6:00pm (For level 3 and lower level 4 players)
Adult Pickleball Group Play
- Season start date May 1st
- Membership is required to sign up for group play.
- 2-3 hours of competitive play
- The club will provide balls during open play
- Sign up weekly from an email invitation or by calling 585-381-2529
- Players will self-rate for the first month of play. Levels will be assigned in June. See back for description of levels.
- Most Group Play in the first month will be facilitated to help with determining levels.
- There is no charge to Pickleball members for group play.
- All group play will have a maximum capacity, additional players will be added to a waitlist.
- Members may bring guests to group play if there is availability.
Call 585-381-2529 inside 48 hours of group play to check for availability.
Group Play Schedule
For more information contact Thomas Gilliland, TCR Pickleball Coordinator.
Level 3 & Up
Level 4 & Up
Level 4.5 & Up
Level 5 & Up
Level 5.5 & Up
All Levels Happy Hour Group Play
Combine Happy Hour with pickleball every Friday. This is a round robin format with all levels of play. First drink is on us! Sign up weekly. Fee includes 1 drink ticket (valid for beer, wine, or soda)
Members $4.00 Guests of members: $10.00
TCR Pickleball Levels
LEVEL 1 Beginner
- New to pickleball
LEVEL 2 Advanced beginner
- Knowledgeable of game and rules. Able to carry on a rally and score
LEVEL 3 Advanced Beginner
- USAPA Level 3, low/mid 3.5
LEVEL 4 Intermediate
- USAPA High 3.5/low 4
LEVEL 4.5 Advanced Intermediate
- Solid USAPA 4.0
LEVEL 5 Advanced
- High USAPA 4/low 4.5
LEVEL 5.5 Advanced
- Solid USAPA 4.5
LEVEL 6 Advanced
- Tournament player playing USAPA 5.0