Junior Tennis Programs and Lessons: Register Online
Group lessons and programs available for all levels, ages 4 & up, beginners through Varsity training!
Classes are offered in 6-week sessions throughout the indoor tennis season and a 7-week session during the spring.
- Session 4: Feb 28th - Apr 10th, 2022
- A make-up week is provided as a courtesy for any missed classes. Session 3 & 4 Make-up week 4/11-4/17
- Spring Session 5/2-6/19 (Make-up week 6/20-6/26)
11 and Under Tennis Programs
- Mighty Mites I (Ages 4-5)
- Mighty Mites II (Ages 6-8)
- Next Wave Beginner (Ages 9-11) Orange Ball
- Next Wave Intermediate (Ages 9-11) Green Ball
Mighty Mites and Next Wave Beginner are offered by age. Next Wave intermediate is offered for those who have moved up from Next Wave Beginner or have taken lessons/ have a base knowledge of tennis
12 and Over Tennis Programs
Teen Tennis 101
- Brand new to tennis
- Has taken a lesson or played recreationally, but needs work on basics
- Looking to build a foundation to eventually try out for a high school team
- Does not currently have a UTR
TCR Modified Team
- Has played at least one season of Modified HS Tennis
- Has played recreationally for multiple years and is looking to try out for a JV high school team
- Moved up from Next Wave Intermediate by staff
- UTR 2-3
- Has played at least one season of JV tennis
- Has played in local Junior tournaments
- Moved up from Modified by staff
- UTR 3-4
- Has played at least one season of Varsity tennis
- Is beginning to consistently play in local Junior tournaments
- Participates in outside match play opportunities
- Moved up from JV by staff
- UTR 4-6
Please note for 11 and under programs, masks will be required regardless of vaccination status during class
- Log into or create your club automation account
- Click on "Registrations"
- Select the Program of your choice and sessions
- Add to your cart & check out
Contact Jordan Benjamin to discuss the best group program for you or your young athlete.
To register, submit our flyer to TCR by mail or in person, or register online at https://tcr1886.clubautomation.com/
Call the TCR Tennis Office for more information: (585)381-2529 ext.130
A payment method must be provided in order to participate in TCR lessons and programs.