Tennis: (Guest fees apply to all ages)
- Non-Member Fee: $10
- Guest of a Member: $8 (**Member is required to put the guest charge on their account for the member rate)
- Non-members are allowed to play as season court guests up to 3 times per season.
- Non-members may play unlimited number of times at the non-member times or during leagues and events that allow non member participation.
- $13 per play if non- member
- $10 per play guests of member (**Member is required to put the guest charge on their account for the member rate)
- No membership is required to reserve and use TCR paddle courts.
- Non members may pay each time they play prior to the start of their reservation
We request guests register with TCR prior to their first day of play. Frequent guests have the option to set up an account with auto bill pay in lieu of paying for each visit at the check in desk.
Guests are admitted to the Tennis Club of Rochester at the invitation of a member.
Tennis guests will be registered at the Front Desk, "Pool Only" guests will register at the pool.
Summer Tennis Guest
A guest of a summer members may enjoy the privileges of the Club as a guest up to 5 times during the summer season (May 1st-September 30th)
Tennis Guest Pass Charges
(includes pool access and fitness center access)
$12 All Day Tennis Guest Pass
Summer Tennis House Guest
A house guest is a person with a permanent residence more than 50 miles from the club and visiting with a member for a limited period of time. The house guest will not be restricted in the number of times they may come during their stay. The length of the period of time will be approved by the Manager in advance. The host must register their guest, and will be billed for the Guest Fee.
Summer Pool Guest (up to 6 visits)
Memorial Day through September $8.00
*Members can purchase a Pool Guest Pass Booklet for $72 (12 guest passes)