Front Desk Associate: Spring/Summer 2018
Now hiring for our Spring and Summer Season
Start Date: May 1, 2018
- Greet and check in members
- Reserve tennis courts in advanced and in person
- Become highly verses in using our software, Club Automation, to look up member accounts, statements, contact information, take payment, use POS for food & beverage, reserve and organize courts, and more
- Provide customer service that exceeds expectations
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility through general housekeeping chores such as towel service laundry, sweeping, window cleaning, etc.
- Minimal food and beverage skills required- learn and be comfortable with food preparation of menu items, basic knowledge of serving at a bar will be taught, keep F&B area stocked with food & paper products
A highly qualified applicant would have the following experience:
- Tennis Background (familiarity with tournaments and general play)
- Client Interaction in a Club or Recreation Facility
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and able to learn new software quickly
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to strictly follow policies and procedures
TCR hours are 7am-11pm daily and shift times vary including mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends. Shifts are typically 6-8 hours in length
This position is part-time and can be seasonal or year-round.
Flexible availability is a must!
Interested candidates should send an updated resume to Sarah Hannon, Member Services Manager, at Sarah@TCR1886.com